Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Quick Disclaimer

i suppose i should have started off with this, but it's better late than never.

the views expressed on this blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of ANYONE else, unless here stated by that person.

it is not my intention to come across as judgemental or snotty or mean -- i love all people and welcome input from any and everyone as long as it is kept civil. we are all brothers and sisters and need to treat each other with respect. we can disagree without being rude, and i do not desire to do anything here other than to express my personal feelings and allow others to do the same.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I'd like to echo your disclaimer. Please do not think I am attacking you personally just because I might disagree (or even passionately disagree) with you on some issues. Like you, Nothing I write is meant to come across as rude, judgmental, snotty, or mean and I truly thank you for not taking it that way. I love that you are entitled to your opinion and that I am entitled to mine. I am grateful for the opportunity to understand and consider your point of view. It helps me better understand my own. I respect your opinions, and I appreciate the respect you show for mine. It is really refreshing to be able to share my point of view without having to worry about you hating me for it. Thank you, Julie. You are a beautiful person.

Messimoo said...

We need disclaimers for blogs now......., seriously what is this world coming to? :) Oh yeah. still right there with ya sista!